We all know honey is just for its sweetness and for being sticky.
- Honey is a really great source of sweet tasty food source and has its own benefits in the medical field too.
- Many people just love to eat honey and not because it’s good or tasty it’s just because they know what it’s power is and what can honey do for them.
- Honey can also work as a moisturizer when you eat it regularly it keeps your skin healthy and moist.
- It keeps your hair conditioned, and if reduced can cause slower hair growth.
- While putting in hair it’s can make your scalp healthy and your hair strong. With its amazing antioxidant agents inside.
- It’s great for strengthening hair, no matter what hair type you have.
- Honey can help you with dandruff and other hair scalp infection as it has some antiseptic and antibacterial quality inside.
- It can be a great help to your hair, using honey will just not help you get stronger hair but also regrow the hair from places where the growth has already stopped.
Let’s see some of the amazing benefits and how to use them.
Olive oil and honey hair mask
Olive oil is a natural conditioner that helps hair to get natural health, and while honey will give you super-fast growth.
how to make it?
Take honey half cup, take olive oil 1/4th cup.
Start with blending these and mixing them together and once done put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Now make sure microwave is enough temperature try putting it almost on the max. After it is done now take it out and start applying it to your hair evenly and then later you just leave it for 30min or so. Then later just wash the mask with lukewarm water and shampoo for the safety of your clothes or your body you can wear a plastic bag for saving it from dripping and messing.
Banana and honey mask
This will make your hair grow healthy and better, as bananas have many good things like B6, vitamin C, and potassium which is good for hair health. Honey, on the other hand, is good for growth.
How to make it?
You will need 2 ripped bananas’ half a cup of honey, take olive oil just 1/4th cup.
Although this hair mask is useful there is one slight thing you need to be careful about that banana will be stuck on your hair and give you a hard time.
So, you can do is take olive oil more to make the mask smoother and less sticky.
Start by blending the ingredients together and once you did, put it in your scalp and spread it evenly.
Let it sit for a good 20 minutes in your head.
Take a comb with you and start washing your head with shampoo and lukewarm water.
Keep using the comb in between for those banana chunks left on your head.
Try doing this 4 times a month, every week once.
Avocado and honey hair mask
This one is my favorite as its really great for hair growth and health. Avocados have a good amount of antioxidants just like honey have and it also prevents infection and boosts the growth and makes your hair smooth and silky.
How to make it?
Take 1 ripe avocado and half a cup of honey.
Once you did start with blending the honey with ripe avocado and mix it till they live a solution.
Use this than on your scalp even to your hair and let it sit there for a good 15 or 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
You can use this 3 to 4 times a month once every week and get really great silky hair.
Yogurt and honey mask
This mask works with the yogurt adding shine to your hair and honey making them stronger and thicker.
The acid found in yogurt called citric acid helps you with dandruff and other things.
How to make it?
Take a full cup of yogurt, take half a cup of honey.
Make sure the more sour your yogurt is the better it will give you the result.
Start with mixing the honey and yogurt till its smooth.
Apply the mixture evenly on your hair, from hair to the roots of the hair.
Wash it with lukewarm water d shampoo.
You should use this at Least 1 a weak for a really great hair growth.